Latest Movie :

Pretty Little Liars Season 7 All Episode Full Streaming Online

Pretty Little Liars Season 7 All Episode Full Streaming Online

What a night! New relationships collided with old, secrets (that I, for one, didn’t see coming) emerged, and Hanna showed her toughest side yet — but will she ultimately succeed in her plan?
This week, Hanna was determined to take down Noel Kahn all on her own. Armed with duct tape, rope, a video camera, and some powerful powdered pills, we first see her camping out in that sparse, newspaper-covered room recording some sort of goodbye message. “My name is Hanna Marin,” she says into the camera. “If you find this video before I finish what I need to do, something went terribly wrong. Please give this to the police.” Right off the bat, we know one thing: She’s not 100-percent confident.
Share this article :

Posting Komentar

 
Support : Putlocker Movie Team
Copyright © 2011. Movie And TV Shows Putlocker - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger